Friday, January 13, 2006

So tired! FRUSTRATED!

I finally decided to go with the natural color Casecade Eco wool! Have 2 skeins and the woman is holding another 2 for me in case I need them. I've casted on a couple times then frogged not getting any where so tired of screwing up the rows and once I get cableing they don't match up! Is it me ro what????? Maybe I just need mroe quiet time to start this and full concentration without any distractions! I know it's not difficult!! Whats wrong with me??

3 Comments:

Blogger Bitterknitter said...

There is an error in chart C. Row two should be -||--- . The set up row should also be adjusted to reflect this. Otherwise, it should go fine if you remember that on even # rows | = purl and - = knit. Good luck!

10:24 AM  
Blogger continueinkind said...

The chart is wrong. Bitterknitter is right on. I stopped at row 11 before Christmas and now am dreading picking it up again.

5:09 AM  
Blogger soapy said...

Thank you ...going to try this again now

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home