Monday, November 07, 2005

Almost done with the back!

I've done the armhole shaping and am now about 4 inches from the shoulder shaping/BO! Josephine WIPYay!
It does some to be a pretty fast knit. I think I'll do the front pieces at the same time, as that always seems to make it faster (which doesn't make any sense, but well...)...any comments or suggestions?
Edited to add: Since I'm going to the movies tonight and this is just too difficult for that...I'm starting on a sleeve! I wanted to knit them in the round, but I just don't have the right needles (drats!). As it is, the receiver has asked that we NOT do the ribbed sleeves (she's afraid they'll add bulk to her arms), so I'll be doing reverse St st with one single cable (not the zigzag one, but the one I call "twisted pillar"). Whaddya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home